1. It is strictly forbidden to drop cables or cable trays from high places during transportation, especially at lower temperatures (generally around 5°C and below). Throwing or dropping cables may cause insulation and cracking of the jacket.
2. To avoid storing the cable in the open air in a bare way as far as possible. The cable tray is not allowed to lay flat.
3. When lifting the package, it is strictly forbidden to hoist several disks at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other transportation tools, the cable trays should be fixed by suitable methods to prevent collision or tipping over to prevent mechanical damage to the cables.
4. The cable is strictly prohibited from contact with acid, alkali and mineral oil. It should be stored separately from these corrosive substances. The storage room of the storage cable must not contain harmful gases that damage the insulation and corrode the metal.
5. During the storage period, the cable should be rolled regularly (three months in summer and extended in other seasons as appropriate). When rolling, the storage tray will be rolled upside down to prevent the bottom surface from being rotted. Always pay attention to the integrity of the cable gland when storing.
6. The storage period of the cable is limited to the ex-factory period of the product. Generally, it should not exceed one and a half years, and the longest period is no more than two years.