1. Hard wire is generally a single core wire, that is to say, the conductor is only a solid copper core, and the conductor of soft wire is made of multi-stranded twisted copper wire；
2. The hard wire production process is relatively simpler than the soft wire;
3. High-frequency circuit soft wire is larger than hard wire current carrying capacity, skin effect；
4. If the hard wire is due to armor, the mechanical strength of hard wiring is better than soft wire, better protection of the cable；
5. The Hard wire is also called plastic copper wire, the hard wire under 10mm2 is generally single core, household wire generally does not exceed 6 mm2；
6. The soft wire is also called sheathed wire, generally, a multi-stranded wire, that is to say, the inside is multiple stranded copper core；
7. It is known from the difficulty of the production process that the same square soft wire has a higher price than the hard wire.