1. Ultraviolet (UV): Do not apply non-UV protective wire and cable to the direct sunlight environment.
2. Heat: The temperature of wires and cables in metal pipes or ducts is high, and many polymeric materials will reduce their service life at this temperature.
3. water: the moisture in the LAN twisted pair wire and cable will increase the capacitance of the wire and cable.
4. mechanical damage (repair costs).
5. Grounding: If the shield of the wire and cable needs to be grounded, the corresponding standards must be observed.
6. The total length of the route (not just refers to the room): Outdoor LAN twisted pair wire and cable between buildings are being used, and its total length should be limited to 90 meters. For 100Mps or 1000Mbps networks, the distance cannot be exceeded. Fiber optic should be chosen if the distance is between 100 meters and 300 meters.