1. When the cables cross each other, the high-voltage cable should be under the low-voltage cable. If one of the cables passes through the pipe within 1m before or after the crossing point and is separated by a partition, the minimum allowable distance is 0.25m.
2. When the cables are close to or cross the heat pipe, the minimum distance between parallel and crossover is 0.5m and 0.25m, respectively, if insulation measures are taken.
3. Cables and railways or roads should wear tube protection, protection tube should be extended beyond the track or road 2m.
4. The distance between the cable and the foundation of the building should ensure that the cable is buried outside the building when it is drained. When the cable is introduced into the building, the pipe should be protected by a pipe, and the protection pipe should also be beyond the water of the building.
5. The cables directly buried in the ground and the grounding of the general grounding device should be 0.25 ~ 0.5m away from each other. The depth of buried cables directly buried in the ground should not be less than 0.7m and should be buried under the permafrost.