(1) Serial cables between components and components.
(2) Parallel cables between the strings and their strings to the DC distribution box (combiner box).
(3) DC power distribution box to the cable between the inverter.
The above cables are DC cables, outdoor laying more, to be moisture-proof, anti-sun exposure, cold, heat, UV, in some special circumstances also need anti-acid and other chemical substances.
(1) Inverter to step-up transformer connection cable.
(2) Connect the step-up transformer to the power distribution unit.
(3) Connection cables from the power distribution unit to the power grid or users.
This part of the cable for the AC load cable, laying more indoor environment, according to the selection of general power cable selection requirements.