Common fault analysis:
1. Wire and cable damage caused by transmission voltage overload；
2. Wire and cable damage caused by mechanical external force；
3. Chemical carbonization of wire and cable caused by physical industry；
4. Insulation aging；
5. Quality problems.
Common maintenance methods and requirements:
1. Preventive maintenance technology；
2. Work state maintenance during operation；
3. Maintenance after the fault occurs after the fault occurs；
4. Operational requirements.
Preventive measures for common faults:
1. Strengthen the pre-test of electrician symbiosis equipment；
2. Strengthen supervision and management of wire and cable；
3. Shorten wire and cable inspection cycle.